Saturday, December 5, 2015

Bold and Bright Birthday

Hi guys. Today's card took me out of my comfort zone. I have a lot of pattern papers in my stash, but I find myself reaching for cardstock and my Cuttlebug folders for backgrounds instead of using the papers!!!! Yeah, just hoard the patterned paper forever!!!! :p

So I challenged myself to use some patterned paper for a card.



I absolutely love this paper line -- very brilliant and bold!

I also reused some flowers from a card I had received. I find it very difficult to throw out any cards I receive ....but there's just too many....and so I have started taking embellishments off the cards, so I can at least reuse them a bit...and not throw everything away.

So the flowers are from a completely different collection, but the colors fit together nicely, I think.

Of course I also added lots of bling...cause I love to make my cards sparkle! :)


Challenge complete! I love everything about this card! :) I'm happy....and gonna be making more cards with this patterned paper for sure! Super easy...and pretty. :)


Challenges:


10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card love the beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig kort og takk for at du er med på utfordringen hos Card and scrap,
    DT Bente:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the design and your bps. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 24 theme Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really understand you, my patters papers are just "there" :) love the colors you use and your solutions with the extra flowers. thanks for play with us at card and scrap. DT Graciela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful.
    Very beautiful.
    Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Please note: We will be holding the "Champions of Champions" DT Challenge in March 2016 for all of the winners from all categories
    from these monthly challenges throughout the year.
    Annette DT Leader for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608194249429483/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so so pretty. I love how you have included the sentiment on an angle and the flowers look so pretty, just gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. ♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Be sure to check out our DT Call as well.

    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x We now also have a Sisters of Craft Facebook Group where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs