Thursday, September 17, 2015

Classic Wedding Card

So Simon Says Stamp blog has a challenge to use our favourite technique. That's an easy one for me -- embossing. Dry embossing with my Cuttlebug. I love texture on cards and projects -- and embossing folders make that happen so easy and fast!

Here's my card for the challenge:


Thanks for stopping by. :)

challenges: Simon Says Stamp -- Favourite Technique.
aud sentiments challengeblog - anything goes plus sentiment
crafty-girls-creations -- anything goes

2 comments:

  1. I love Black and white and this is so elegant. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the embossing and that black scallop background. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs