Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer-y Yellow

Hi guys. Just wanted to do a quick post on a card I made. I colored the image myself...and then used a beautiful scalloped circle spellbinder die for a border. Embossed a few lines on the background paper to give a little detail with my Martha Stewart scorepal...and added some black bling. :) I'm feeling a little summer-y. :)

Details of the embossing:



 View of the full card:


Thanks for dropping by. Hope the weather is treating you good. :)


challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Your card in blues and yellows is so gorgeous. I love the coloring job you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Love the yellow and blue! Thanks so much for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs