Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Angel

Hi guys. My Christmas cards this year are very CAS (clean and simple) type of cards. I make a lot of my cards using the Inkadinkado Christmas clear stamps -- used two different stamping sets. They were such a blast to work with! The stamps themselves have a lot of details...which I blinged up...and that's pretty much all it needed. :)

The "Angel Silhouette" is my favourite stamp from these Inkadinkado stamp sets. Angels played a big part in the Christmas story. From the angel Gabriel who told Mary about how she would conceive the Christ-child, to the wonderful gathering of angels in the sky proclaiming "Glory to God in the highest...and on earth...peace, goodwill towards men..." -- angels and Christmas just go together for me. So when I saw this angel silhouette stamp, I was sooooooo impressed! :) Just the perfect stamp for some Christmas cards...


Here are the two Inkadinkado clear stamp sets I used:


I loved how the card turned out! Simple....but striking -- especially once I added all the bling. :)






I made a few different variations -- just color wise, 'cause I loved the overall look of the card too much to change it. Here's another bunch of Christmas cards finished and ready to sign and send off! :)


 some challenges for these cards:




8 comments:

  1. Very Pretty. Clean and simple yet elegant. TFS
    hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divinity: These are SO simple, yet super elegeant and beautiful. I love how they sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday, and if you get crafty again this week, I hope you will share with us again!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! What a gorgeous angel image! You've added the perfect amount of bling! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love the simplicity of the design but know how hard it is to get this just right! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these are so stunning. I love the simplicity of them and my favourite is the first one simply because the colour is different and makes the angel very elegant! Thanks for joining us this month at The Stamp Spot - good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, simple and elegant.

    Thanks for joining with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this time.

    Merry Christmas.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Is so stylish, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. Merry Christmas and good luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so beautiful. I love that stamp!!


    Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

    Have a blessed day!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs