Sunday, September 2, 2012

Coloured Flowers


Hi guys! I think it's time to post another blog entry, eh??? The summer is just flying by!!! So little time! But ever so often it's nice to sit down with a cup of tea and do some serious blogging and blog hopping....and share a card or two from my stash. :)

Here's one I recently made with a stamped image....an image that I actually coloured as well!!! :O



LOL -- yeah, colouring an image for a card doesn't happen very often in my world. It's not that it's difficult -- it just takes me out of my comfort zone. :p  But from time to time I like to mix things up...and see what'll happen if/when I try something new.

I saw some cards with very simple colored images -- no promarkers and all the things the "professionals" in blog land use -- just using simple markers that do one colour, etc. It made me realize that images could look just as good without all those fancy supplies...that just aren't in my crafting budget...no matter  how much I wish I had some...

And my card turned out really nice if I do have to say so myself! Love the summery feel it has -- bright and cheerful. :) Perfect for putting a smile on someone's face...



 Whatcha think??? I don't need the promarkers, eh??? :p LOL



Challenges:

Charisma Cards -- No Embellishments
Stamping Sisters in Christ -- Birthday Card
Daring Cardmakers -- Focus on Flowers
ABC challenge -- W is for Wishes





And finally I just want to let you know about a few wonderful giveaways.

The first is happening over at THE CRAFTING BARN -- check this out! 




And then there's also this great giveaway happening over at LINK UP FOR PINK to help promote the blog. I think this one is fabulous -- and it looks like lots of fun!




So head on over there...and sign up. Remember, you can't win if you don't enter! :)


7 comments:

  1. Really great card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Interesting layout. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Hun :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birthday card! Thank you for joining our "Birthday Blog Hop" challenge at SSiC! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE, Divinity! Hope you will be able to join us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty darn cute!
    simple and sweet! =)
    thanks for posting also at ABC!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs