Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Another Wedding Theme

Hi guys. It's been awhile since I've posted...buy it's summertime...which gets really busy around here...and there's not a whole lot of time spent at my crafting table. But every now I then, when I need a break from the other activities and stuff, I head on over there and make a card or two.

Here's one I lifted off a wedding card I found online. I loved the idea of the hearts being the bride/groom, etc.



 I must say, it turned out better than I thought it would -- even if I only had a Scalloped Heart punch and I wanted a plain-edged heart. It worked out either way. :)




Thanks for  stopping by. Hope your summer is fun-filled...just like it's suppose to be :)



1 comment:

  1. This is fab. I love the way the hearts are bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs