Thursday, March 15, 2012

Butterfly fly away

Hi guys! I'm back to showcase a new card I made this morning. It's a quick one -- using a template from before, that's quick and pretty. :) Plus, it combines my Cuttlebug, Fiskars border punches...and stamping! There's not really a whole lot that can go wrong with a card that includes that combination! :)

I won a clear stamp set from a blog candy about a month ago (sorry, I'm not sure what blog!). The stamp is a cArt-Us butterflies set! Like wow! I was sooo impressed! Give me butterflies -- anything! -- and I`m happy! There`s just something about butterflies that make me smile. :)

So today I used one of my new stamps to create this card. It turned out a little on the monocromatic side. Added a bit of pink along the sides, just to give it a little bit of color. whatcha think???


Supplies used:
Cuttlebug Swirls Folder
Fiskars 'Lace' border punch
Fiskars Black Pigment Ink Pad
cArt Us butterfly clear stamp

challenges I entered this card in:

 
and before you go, I want to tell you about a great giveaway you can sign up for. It's at A Mermaid's Crafts -- an absolutely awesome and generous prize! So go sign up for her blog, and the giveaway. Remember: you can't win it,  if you don't try!!! :)



thanks for dropping by! have a crafty day! :)



9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the pretty butterflies and the embossing!! The lace border is so awesome!!

    Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and posting it!! I appreciate it so much :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I just love butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Unique Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and elegant. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card...Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's perfectly beautiful! Love the touch of pink & the embossing and as you say fab butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! The simplicity is very stunning and works great! Thanks for submitting it to Unique Crafters :D It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card :)

    Thanks for joiningus at Deep Ocean Challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs