Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Followers Linky

Have you heard? The popular Google Friend Connect is going away Feb 29th for non-Google blog platforms (meaning for those of you who use WordPress, etc.) The word is that it will be eventually phased out completely to be replaced by Google+.
As I understand it, my Google Friend Connect followers cannot be automatically moved over! Google won't allow access to those accounts...which is a good thing I guess. But that means....YOU have to sign up to be my follower (again) ...this time using Linky Followers.



You can get started FOLLOWING my blog from my Linky Followers widget in the right-hand sidebar. (right on top).  >>>

You might want to sign up for the Linky Followers too. (and don't forget to give blog followers a head's up too -- so they can follow your blog as well! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I have an award for you on my blog.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs