Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Card Crop

So we had a mini crop with the school kiddie today. I went over to "help" -- but ended up making a few cards for myself as well!!! LOL

It was so much fun! Lots of great Christmas stamps, a cuttlebug, great punches -- including a few fiskar border punches i had never seen before, gorgeous papers...and lots of ideas. Learned a little about some new techniques to try -- one day!


Here's a look-see at one of the cards I made. Not to elaborate -- but when you're using a cuttlebug, there's not a whole lot required to the card....'cause the embossed background just adds so much!!! Now I want a cuttlebug even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TFL :)

fresh brewed designs: merry christmas
stamp with fun: christmas
pear tree designs: challenge #30: christmas

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colurs and embossed panel....I love my Cuttlebug, I use it for every card I make!! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!! Love your red and white! And yes, you do want a Cuttlebug!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Designs.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs