Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Butterflies and Swirls

My days of making Christmas cards for this year are over and behind me. Moving on to other cards...here's one of my latest cards.


I've had the paper in my stash for a long time now - just couldn't make myself cut it up, 'cause I was gonna use it for a layout. But since that never happened, and I needed a patterned paper for this card, I decided it was time. LOL -- I'll probably end up making a whole set of similar cards and use up the whole sheet. It fits so well here!

I added some punched butterflies from my stash as well. It  wasn't until someone commented on this that I realized it -- the patterned paper has swirl dotted lines on it...and I had unconscionably placed the butterflies so it looks like it's their flight pattern. Now I love the paper even more!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Creative Craft Challenge -- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Divinity, love those lovely papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Divinity

    What a refreshinly bright and cheery card.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card,I am sure I have that paper somewhere so thanks for the inspiration:) Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab sweetie, thanks for playing along at CCC, Happy New Year, hugs Aly xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs