Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beautiful Shades of Purple

I've been having fun with more "Fred, She Said" images. I love them -- especially because of the great 3-D effect you can get with bending and combining multiple images.


I created this card for a lift challenge -- also known as a sketch challenge. When I first saw the card we were to lift, I was kind of a little lost. I don't have a fancy edge border punch -- so unless I'm borrowing one from friends, I'm basically challenged to come up with ideas for edges. Then I found this template online, and I decided to give it a try. I inked up the edges so they show up more.


Finally I added my flowers and a few punched butterflies.


It's been awhile since I made a square card. This was fun!!! :) TFL

A Spoon Full of Sugar -- Distressing
Stamp with Fun -- Square Cards
Fairy Fun Friday -- Make Your Own Flowers

3 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, WOW those flowers are GORGEOUS!! I LOVE purple and your creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I wanted to say it looks professional, but it looks better than professional! Homemade and still so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs