Friday, October 29, 2010

When Sketches Work

I have a folder on my computer with sketches for layouts that I want to try. When I run out of ideas of my own, I head to the folder to see if I can be inspired. I've had this certain sketch that I absolutely love -- but it just never fit with any of the photos I was scrapping.

I wanted to scrap a postcard from a trip to South Dakota way back in 2004. As I was browsing through my folder, I found this sketch...and immediately knew it would work. It's simple, but I love it! :)


I borrowed a Martha Stewart border punch, and used a Fiskar border punch as well. Added a new ribbon from a recent RAK win, and the layout was complete. I love it!!! TFL


Challenges: A Spoon Full of Sugar: Let's Get Punchy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs