Friday, October 15, 2010

Title Page

I've been working on this scrapbook page for like months. I had a basic idea of what I wanted to create, but it kept changing every time I sat down and worked on it! Which led to frustration of course!!!! :( So many times I simply put everything back onto the shelf...and waiting for the inspiration and ideas to come back!!! But it finally came together yesterday.


I found the journaling online a few years ago when I researched the meaning of my name...and although so much of it doesn't actually fit (LOL) -- some of it does work! And those name cards are always interesting -- so I figured why not use it! :)

The letters are made of wood -- originally they were all different colours, so I had to paint them.


So yeah!!! I've FINALLY finished the title page for one of  my scrapbooks!!! :) The first page has been empty -- waiting for this page.

challenges:
The ABC Challenge Blog: F is for Flowers

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO. Love those papers and that wonderful lace. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs