Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Creative Edges

A friend of mine recently lost her brother in a tragic accident. I've been trying to come up with a card idea to make a sympathy card, but everytime I sit down at my craft table I'm stumped!!! I tried a few different ideas -- tried working with some "thinking of you" card ideas I've created in the past, but they never seemed good enough. Then I saw a few cards in the fiskateer gallery with some amazing sympathy messages on the front, and I was inspired to try out that idea.

Here's what I finally came up with:

I've worked with fiskars fancy edged scissors and used them on my cards in the past, but recently I moved on to other techniques. It was fun to come back to this look -- I love it -- and no matter how many or how few layers you add to the card, it always looks good!!! :)

Once I got started, I couldn't stop!!!! Here's another one I did with the same idea:

TFL :)

Craft Your Days Away -- With Wing
A Pocket Full of Posies -- Winged Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs