Monday, September 13, 2010

Clever Cat

My cat Pumpkin had a litter of kittens about two months ago. We weren't home the night they were born -- only realizing the next morning that she was no longer pregnant. And she was wandering around the house...totally NOT worried about kittens!!! Let's just say, I was going crazy!!! I searched for hours...turned the house upside down -- top to bottom -- searched outside as well, but couldn't find a sign of them!!! Finally after about 3 hours of searching, my youngest sister finally found them -- in a barrel of wool!!!!!!!!!

I snapped a few photos thinking they were perfect scrapbooking material. And of course the photo's been lying on my pile 'cause I had no idea of a layout!

Then last week, as I was browsing through the fiskateer gallery, I saw a layout that had journaling written on lined black paper. I loved the look! And I remembered that I had a whole notebook of similar looking paper lying around (and since you can only use a silver gel pen to write it in, it's pretty useless) That is, until I decided to try incorporating it into a layout or two myself. :)


 Or course, I had to use my new fiskar 'in stitches' punch as well -- i love that look!!! Added some Material Girl papers as well...and finally topped the page off with lots of rub-ons. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would -- pretty cool, if I do say so myself! :) LOL

Can you believe there are actually 6 kittens in the photo -- they're so camouflaged you can hardly see!!! TFL

2 comments:

  1. Great scrap page hun, the layout is fab - but I am in love with those little kitties! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, wow, wow Divinity this is absolutely wonderful what a great picture and loving the LO it is perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs