Monday, July 19, 2010

A Softer Side

I was going through the challenge blogs I follow when I came across the CRAFT Challenge -- Babies/Children. I've been meaning to make some more baby cards for the past week now, but things have been either too hectic...or I just didn't find any mojo!

Today I decided enough is enough! I absolutely need a few baby cards made -- and I wasn't giving up until I came up with something!!!

The last set of baby cards I made featured a baby wagon I put together myself. I absolutely love that little wagon! So I made a couple cards basically the same as last time.

My sister found an absolutely awesome stampin' up babies theme rubber stamp set at a garage sale a few months ago...and I've been meaning to use it forever! I made a few cards with the set -- and I absolutely LOVE THEM!!! I love working with inks and embossing powders -- somehow they make the cards seem more perfessional...or maybe I'm just paranoid!!! LOL

Anyways, here are a few cards I created with the set. (I think the colour combo alone makes me love these cards...and add the sentiment...and they are just awesome!!!!!!!) :) TFL




I've rediscovered my love for extra-wide ribbons! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Divinity these two are fabulous loving the softness of the colours and design the images and sentiments are so lovely.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi these baby cards are so cute, I looove baby cards too :) thanks for your nice comment on my card, really appreciate it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs