Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Working With a Kit

I won the new Cosmo Cricket Material Girl line last month, and I've been itching to use it! I've never worked with a kit before -- bought one once and then used it for cards, not scrapbooking. So this was totally different for me. Honestly, I think I'd rather buy papers and embellishments separately -- kits are definitely not my thing! There's too much stuff that I don't really like in them...

But here's what I came up with.



I used a few papers from my stash...and the rub-ons weren't a part of the kit either. But I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. It was the first time I used cardboard embellishments. Let's just say this layout was definitely interesting as far as creating goes. TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs