Friday, May 21, 2010

Plaid Masculine

I've had a few WOJ Henry With a Cake embossed images lying around on my work table for awhile now...just waiting for an inspired moment. :p I needed to make some birthday cards for kids anyways, and decided it was time to clean up. The card turned out simpler than originally planned -- I was trying to follow a sketch, and then decided I liked the simplicity of this idea. I just love that pastel plaid paper!!!!!!!!


I found a challenge to enter:
Daring Cardmakers: BoyZone
  > This challenge is sponsered by Charmed Cards & Crafts

4 comments:

  1. Cute card.
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW Henry is soooooo stinkin cute....and the plaid looks fabulous!!!! Great masculine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That plaid paper is delish and so is the image - a great card. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper that you used, a gorgeous stamp too :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs