Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pink B day

Hi there! It's another pink day as far as cards go around here! LOL


I've had this image stamped and coloured for awhile now. It's my first attempt at coloured my own image -- it reminded me of my kindergarten years all over again!!! And I didn't have enough shades of colours in my markers collection, so I went with simple colour pencils. It's not spectacular -- but I'm hoping to get my hand on some copics one of these days...and then try this again. But I figured since I'd come this far, I may as well make a card using the image.


Unfortunately this isn't the best photo as the background is too dark to show off the card's brown background...but I think you get the picture! Right??? TFL :)

Have a crafty fabulous day!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card - I love your arrangement of pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and layout, beautiful image - one of fave colour combos - pink and brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I got that effect by a technique called paper piecing. I stamped the same image on several sheets of patterened paper and then cut out certain pieces of the image and glued them on to the polka dotted paper that I also stamped the image on. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is way too cute!! I love love that stamp! It's so awesome

    Annd you have been awarded a blog award.
    click here for more information & to claim the award

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs