Saturday, May 29, 2010

Orange U Feeling It???

Orange is NOT my usual colour!!! Seriously, I may be a fiskateer, but I don't work with orange (true fiskateer colour) very often. I love the greens, but orange -- nope!

A fellow fiskateer sent me some orange bling recently...and I was dying to use it already!!! I had bought some orange ribbon awhile back, and never used it all up...so I figured I'd give an orange card a shot! This is what I came up with!


LOL This card makes me think of fiskateers!!! Oh for an orange challenge right now -- I'd totally enter it! Guess I'll have to wait till the next one! :p

...somehow it wasn't even that difficult a card to make! Shocker, eh???
"Orange u feeling the orangeness???" definitely an interesting choice of colour to make a project with!!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. nice.. I love it.. I've been seeing some cards using the orange colour and I loved them all, they look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, a gorgeous card, love everything about this card. always good to challenge yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Divinity well orange is the perfect colour choice for this beautiful card I love it
    .
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs