Monday, May 31, 2010

Layout Sketch

It's frustrating when you can't find stuff!!! UGH! I know I had this layout sketch somewhere in my computer...but now when I want to post it, I can't find it!!! :( I guess you'll just have to take my word for it -- and try to figure the sketch out from what I created -- although I think I added the strip journaling, which wasn't a part of the original sketch. :)


I just love rub-ons! During a recent Dollarama stop, I found some big/beautiful rub-ons! They're so much fun to use -- and they are a simple way to make a page stand out! Plus, they're coloured, which is like a huge bonus with me! :)

The layout has quickly become a favourite for me. :) I love the colous and the playfulness it reminds me of. What a blast we had! :) TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs