Monday, May 3, 2010

Bring out the Browns!

I've been working behind the sewing machine for most of the day, but unfortunately things haven't gone too well. Let's just say "I didn't have a productive day" and leave it at that! 'cause I'm frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I created another layout. It's funny how my scrappin' works -- my mojo comes in spurts. I can mass produce for a week and then I am totally lost when I sit down to do anything! (Or maybe it's because I recently found some awesome rub-ons and adding them to the layouts just makes them look wonderful!) LOL Who knows! I shouldn't be complaining though -- my pictures are being scrapped!!! :)


This layout is actually also a sketch I found on a blog somewhere. Who knows...it might have been a challenge blog -- and I just didn't have any scrappin' mojo at the time...so I saved the sketch. And today I finally used it. I love working with browns. The photo is a little brownish tinged (don't know why exactly...other than it was evening and the light was fading) so the browns just work well. And I just LOVE the bling! Once I started using that stuff...it's hard not to use it on everything! TFL :)

1 comment:

  1. This is one great LO I love the colours and design this is great work. I jnow exactly what you mean about being creative then suddenly you sit down and nothing seems to happen i think many of us have been there I know I have many many times lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs