Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Candy Spotlight!

I'm spotlighting a blogger I just ran across today! Make It Crafty
I just became a follower of her blog, but from the few projects I have looked at, I must say I'm impressed! Forget simple cards -- she goes the extra miles with her creations!!! :) She has simple...or very complicated...and probably everything inbetween as well! LOL

I was totally impressed by the Paper Carousel Horse (that works no less!!!!!!) So go check out the Make It Crafty blog -- you're sure to find something amazing to inspire you! :)

Also, be sure to check out her blog candy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
    I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs