Sunday, April 11, 2010

For the Boys

Hi there! I wanted to attempt making some baby cards. I've been surfing the web for days now trying to find something that inspires me. I didn't have any embellishments to use...nor did I find any great baby papers in my stash. So yeah, it's kind of hard to make do with that! LOL

I finally found a card online that had a baby carriage that I absolutely loved! First though, I had to try to create one -- paper piece it. As it turns out though, it wasn't that difficult. And with my fancy edge scissors in hand I set out to recreate the carriage. (I gotta admit -- after the first one was completed, I was so inspired I spent the next few hours making at least six diffferent ones!!! LOL) But the carriages are so cute...it's hard to stop!!!

I added the little sailboat embellishment from my stash -- just makes the card so much more boy-ish! :) TFL.
Challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar: One for the Boys
Our Creative Corner: Bows

3 comments:

  1. That little carriage caught my eye right away. I'm going to give it a try. Very cute baby boy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW this is sooo adorable, what a great baby creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs