Friday, April 23, 2010

A Charming Card

Oh, I know. It's spring...and I'm making a Christmas card. LOL Just thought I'd go with something a little different for right now -- see what my creativity can do with Christmas cards this time around. Plus...it's never too early to get started on making your Christmas stash -- and depending on my mojo in November/December sounds a little scary right now! TFL


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland: Anything Goes for Christmas
Stamp Something: Charm Something

7 comments:

  1. Very nice - I like that little tree charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to pop over to thank you for entering my candy and to wish you luck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is lovely and the sentiment is just perfect. It is never to early to create for Xmas and more time for enjoying the preparations this way. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our relaunch week and hope to see you back next week.
    PS check out the DT candy
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card. Thanks for entering my candy and thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back next week. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The simple layout is perfect for this gorgeous verse and I love that snowflake paper! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous what a lovely verse x dont forget to check my blog candy x Thanks for joining us at WW this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something~ hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs