Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blog Award!!! :)

Yeah!!! I've been awarded the SUNSHINE AWARD!!! My first award ever...so totally cool!!! :)

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world. So now I get to pass on this award to 12 crafters who inspire me!!! Yeah!!! I'm passing this award on to:
Bev -- All The Things I Love
Katie Jane -- Am I A Dreamer
Pinky -- Much Ado About Nothing
Jess -- Jess's Obsession
Ila -- Artfully Ila
Shannon -- Paper Designs
Roberta -- Prairie Fairy
Kerri -- Cards By Kerri
Crystal -- Crystal's Crafty Creations
Mandy -- Crafty Fox Cards
The Team at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

All Pink Girl -- All Pink Girl

Thanks for the inspiration!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs