Monday, January 25, 2010

Ribbon Ring Candy Alert!

Hi everyone! I was cleaning up my craft space last night (definitely broke my new year's resolution in less than a month...because I have NOT been keeping that place clean!!!) I just bought some great ribbons in Wpg a few days ago, and wanted to get them stored. Unfortunately I couldn't come up with a better idea than a box!!! Until a few minutes ago that is...

Have you ever heard of a ribbon ring??? I hadn't. Then I read about it at Paper Fashions -- totally totally cool idea for ribbon storage! Plus, she's giving one away as a candy!!! Totally awesome!

So here's what you have to do:

1. Post a comment on Paper Fashion's blog
2. For every friend you send to post on her blog that mentions your name you get an extra entry.
(go friends go!!! LOL)
3. Add yourself to her blog follower list. If you are already a follower then send a friend over and have them add themselves as a follower and leave a comment with my name as the referral source in a comment on the post.
4. Post a link on your facebook page or your own blog and then go back and post a link in the comments.


So lots of chances to add your name a lot of times to win this prize!


So head on over there >>> Paper Fashions <<<  And don't forget to add my name as your referral source when you leave a comment!!! :) Thanks and good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs