Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Card Won!!!

Guess what??? I was the WINNER for the challenge #52 'Celebrations' with Simon says!!!!!! $20 gift certificate!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

I am seriously hooked to this whole blogging/crafting/entering challenges thingy. LOL I just want to encourage everyone who reads my blog -- go enter! Enter the candy, enter the challenges. You may not think your creations are good enough (at least that's my problem half the time...when I compare them to the "big-time scrappers", but you still have a chance. If you don't enter at all...you don't even have that! At least then you can say "you tried". :) And you just might get the surprise of your life...when your name appears in the winners column!!! :)

Have a blessed day y'all -- I'll try post something later on today (not sure what exactly yet!) I'm busy these days as we're going about a big project with varnishing a huge cabinet -- fun fun fun!!! :p

1 comment:

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs