Saturday, January 23, 2010

Debby's Dare Contest Alert!!!!

 Hi all! Debby's Dare is Croppin' and Hoppin' today! To start off, she has a contest happening. Here's how it works...

This is posted at Debby's Dare:
If you love being part of Debby’s Dare I would love to have you help me spread the word. So there will be several Dares today to help me share the word. The first Dare of the Day is for you to see how many people you can get in the next few hours to leave a comment on this post.  Here is how it is going to work:
***You comment
***You get someone else to comment and leave your name
***I will draw a winner and if you win THEN
***I will pull all the names together that left your name in the comments for them to win the same thing.
Two Winners. You have until 1 pm EST.First RAK is from Robin's Nest.


So go on over to Debby's Dare, and leave a comment on the post
>>> Croppin' & Hoppin'<<<<
Don't forget to leave my name with your comment!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs