Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blog Hops

I've discovered blog hops this year. :) They are totally awesome -- although time consuming...so don't start one if you only have a few minutes. But they're definitely worth the time/trouble!!! LOL

For those of you who don't know...a blog hop is multiple bloggers deciding on a theme or something...and then one blog links you to the next person in the hop. Basicly it showcases the blog hops participants work. Really cool stuff -- and very inspirational. Not to mention that blog hop often have RAKS and stuff as well.

So anyways, I said I'd blog about the one I just finished. Charisma Cardz Challenges has a blog hop -- until Jan 7th. There are great prizes and just fab cards to showcase. Go check it out!!!! :) I promise you'll have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in our blog hop at Charisma & also for taking part in my candy & your lovely comments on my blog - best of luck

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs