Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rugs in Style

My mom has been crocheting since I can remember. I tried various crocheting projects, but I never got into it...until I started making rugs. Now I'm hooked!!! There's so many different things you can do -- patterns, whatever you want! Just let your creative juices start flowing...and watch the creation appear.

Here are a few I made last winter (like I said, I'm hooked! I had to force myself to get into other things 'cause too much of this project is NOT a good thing! It can be back-breaking!)


I tried this new technique where you take two rounds at a time. This is what I got -- candy cane rug...but I love it! LOL


This one I made for some friends' housewarming gift. When they saw it, they said it was "too beautiful to use"!!! Like duh!!! That's the whole point! Nobody wants ugly stuff...


And this one -- I love blue and yellow combinations! It reminds me of a sunny day. :) I used the same pattern as above...with a few twists to make it my own. I love it! Definitely one of my all-time favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs