Saturday, December 26, 2009

Candy Jar

Hi 'all!!! I've been working on updating my blog look. Now that Christmas is over...I had to change the blog theme. (Out with the old...in with the new!)  If you want to add a great background and other great fixings to your blog...just visit: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. They have some spectacular backgrounds!!! Give them a visit today. :) Back to my blog...let me know what you think of it. I love getting feedback!!! :)

Also, I've updated the Candy Jar. Just click on the links and go join the hunt for some amazing candy!!! You don't have a chance unless you try...so take the time...and enter today! You just might be the lucky winner!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs